Excessive use of harmful products and not taking care of the skin properly can lead to various skin problems. These skin problems should be treated carefully in order to get healthier skin. Skin problem solution doesn’t mean to go for chemical-based products, natural homemade treatments are the best suitable and most effective skin problem solution.
Some of the commonly occurring skin infection:
Measures to avoid pimples:
- Protect your skin from dirt and pollution.
- Apply a good quality lotion or cream.
- Wash your face at least twice a day and pat dry it with a towel.
- Eat healthy and avoid oily food.
- Stay hydrated.
- Mix cucumber juice with rose water and apply it on your face. Leave it for 15-20mins and wash it off with water and pat dry it.
- Grind neem or tulsi leaves and mix it with gram flour and rose water and make a fine paste out of it. Apply it and leave it for 20-30 mins then wash it off with lukewarm water.
Some common reasons due to which blackheads occur:
- Oily skin
- Eating oily food
- Not taking care of skin
- Wash your face with a medicated soap then massage it with cleansing milk. Get steam for 10 mins and remove your blackheads with blackhead remover.
- Mix rose water in oat flour and apply it on your face. Massage it for 10 mins then wash it off and dry your face with a clean towel.
Acne is a skin condition that causes spots and pimples, especially on the face, shoulders, back, neck, chest and upper arms.
Factors causing acne:
- Oil production
- Dead skin cells
- Clogged Pores
- Mix honey with yogurt and make a paste. Apply this on the affected area, leave it for 10 minutes and gently wipe it off with a damp cloth.
- Mix raw milk with coconut oil in cinnamon and make a smooth paste. Apply it on the affected area(be careful while applying near eyes as cinnamon can be an irritant), leave it for 5-10 minutes and gently remove it with a damp cloth.
UNDER EYE DARK CIRCLES
Some common reasons causing dark circles:
- Eating unhealthy
- Sleeping less( human needs sleep of at least 6-8 hrs a day)
How to remove dark circles:
- Make a pack by mixing rose water in sandalwood powder. Apply it on your face once a week.
- Almond oil can do wonders. Apply almond oil before going to bed and massage it 5-7 mins. Leave it overnight and next morning wash it off with cold water.( To get fast results do this daily)
- Don’t forget to wear sunscreen before going out.
- Stay hydrous
- Try to keep yourself covered while going out in sun.
Soothing sunburn treatment:
- Wash potatoes thoroughly and give it a quick blend until you get a liquid paste out of it. Soak a cotton ball in it and apply it over the sunburn.
- Take chilled milk in a bowl and soak gauze in it and squeeze it to drain off the excess liquid. Place the gauze over the burnt area and rub softly over it.
In order to get rid of skin allergy and get healthier skin, consider the above mentioned factors and treatment. If these treatments don’t resolve your skin problem, consult a dermatologist.